Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Plagiarism

A website called I Write Like has been popping up all over the blogosphere, using the power of Science to identify the famous author whose style most closely matches your own.


I tried a few entries from my blog, and the program came to this conclusion:



I write like
H. P. Lovecraft

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




Apparently he wrote a lot of Ursula Andress movie reviews. Either than, or I'm writing a lot about being scared of fish.


Just to test the program, I entered the following line of deliberately bad writing:


Yeah I'm really good at the writing and stuff. Back in high school I used to write stories and shit for my English teacher Mrs Backfat and she said I was really good. She was the English teacher so she must know what she was talking about. That was before she got fired after she got drunk on homemade vodka and drove her Subaru into the chem building. That was awesome!!1!


And the writer that most resembles?


I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mercurius Aulicus said...

Well I'm convinced now.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home