Monday, February 15, 2010

Heritage

We don't expect a high degree of literacy from rugby league players, as their professional duties largely consist of crashing into other large men. However if you're someone who writes words in indelible ink on other people's bodies, a certain familiarity with the English language might be considered part of your job description.





One tattooist messes up, all tattooists mess up.


The newspaper's caption read, "Yam Island's most famous son, Sam Thaiday, carries a constant reminder of his heritage on his chest".


Sadly he does.

3 Comments:

Blogger He sings said...

Yeah, everyone knows it's spelled 'Brotha'. Duh.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Ross said...

Such poignant sentiment's are best emblazoned on ones skin. Its deep, so deep.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Troy G said...

I don't know whether I should laugh or sigh. I won't cry, unless I laugh at this guy when he's around to hit me. If he hit me I might cry, or at least scream 'Not in the face'.

But the world needs editors.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home