Thursday, May 07, 2009

Exceptional

I am a tremendous nerd. Not because I know how to program a computer, not because I have my mobile ringtone set to the Star Trek theme, and not because I like to dress up as an anime character and be seen out in public. I am a tremendous nerd because a) I noticed this in the sudoku from today's Australian and b) I thought it was worth preserving for posterity.





Every puzzle has just one solution my arse. Behold the two solution sudoku! May it rock your world as it has rocked mine!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

line 2 vertical has 2 x 1

i mean come on

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caring enough to find the error is even more nerdy! But who cares about sudoku? They are like doing jig saw puzzles. Why bother, you know what the end result is going to look like. I know that if you do one every day you may not become senile. But is being a nerd a better option than senility? I think senility would be more fun. Jaymez

5:17 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Aw boo. I hate it when my world is mis-rocked.

At least I got four out of five squares right.

11:09 PM  
Blogger TimT said...

So is that a mathematical certainty, then, that every Sudoku has only one solution? It would be extra-specially cool for there to be exceptions to this rule.

I agree with Jaymez (except for the jigsaw puzzles bit). It's hard to get worked up over a square of computer-generated numbers.

Re: comment number one, if you're going to get worked up over an incorrect Sudoku, you might want to take a little time over the missing capital letters in your comment.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home