Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wooly

I grew up on a farm, and as such I have a fond but no-nonsense relationship with animals. Other people are not so fortunate, such as the author of this email sent around my workplace today.


Dear friends of Sheep

Are you able to provide a home for a sheep?

The sheep was found with his dead mate on a property and is now residing at the RSPCA, however they have said they need a home and if no home is found asap, the sheep will be euthanised.

There is a need for urgency in finding him a safe and caring home to ensure he lives.

Please telephone me if you are able to help.



I realise that it's a little "out there", but you know there is a traditional home for any sheep surplus to requirements. A delicious, minty home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it you didn't submit an offer?

(will take sheep; good home; given to pampering with natural products; companions thrice daily, including pigs, cows, and occasionally chicken)

1:33 PM  
Blogger an9ie said...

Mint sauce or mint jelly?

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still got that number, I love mutton.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home