Thursday, December 07, 2006

Secondary

Happy Blogiversary to me! Today is this blog's second birthday, and in line with the modern consumerist zeitgeist my first thoughts are not ones of introspection or personal review, but rather of what sort of gifts other people should buy me in order to mark the occasion.


According to the Get on the Blandwagon! Modern Blogiversary Gifts List, it's time for plastic fantastic, baby!


Of course the choice is yours, but I find that a few discreet suggestions are helpful at a time like this...


Perhaps a set of original 1967 Panton chairs?

A work from Brian Jungen's 'Shapeshifter' series?

Some vintage bakelite jewellry?

A MyCar?

Or just an Imperial Star Destroyer?


I'll leave it up to you. I know you won't let me down.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric B. said...

Happy birthday!

Also: Dude! Star Destroyer!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Gregory said...

Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for the giggles.

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, and I bought you a Death Star. I'll keep it to myself then, posting and packaging would have cost me a fortune anyway.

Keep up the good work!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

I hope you lot do better when my blogiverary gift is "anti-depressants".

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home