Friday, December 01, 2006

Increase

Our Finance Officer just stuck her head around my door and mentioned that she had some good news. Apparently something went wrong with the automatic step increases on my salary, and they haven't been paid for about two and half years. Fortunately she has now fixed this.


"Does that mean I get more money?" I asked her, with a certain amount of befuddlement, since personal finances and I have a sort of mutual antipathy thing going on.


"Yes," she replied. "And it's backdated, so it means you get quite a bit more money."


Yay, I thought, in the expectation that this might mean an extra hundred bucks or so. But then I checked the pay scales, and if my calculations are correct, it means I'm owed something in the area of two thousand dollars...


Excuse me while I gibber excitedly...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, about my Christmas present...

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home