Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Type

While looking through a design blog, I came across this photo of a refrigerator that doubles as a chalkboard.


pretentious fridge


It's a pretty nifty idea. However, a closer look at the picture makes me grit my teeth. Apparently it's absolutely vital that this man remembers to buy goat cheese and organic sugar. But of course! Presumably his supplies of laundry detergent and toilet paper are restocked by magic shopping elves. Or perhaps he's just so fabulous that his clothes don't get dirty and shit don't stick to his arse.


Grrrrrr...


I'd love to sneak in late one night and redo the grocery list:


1. Eggs (get the cage ones cos they chaeper)
2. Pringles
3. Milk (and none of that low fat shit)
4. Fig Newtons
5. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
6. Plum jelly
7. Basil 'n' Chive flavoured Doritos
8. Kraft Cheese Singles
9. Pepsi Max
10. Lemon 'n' Lime powdered drink mix
11. Toilet paper
12. Peppers
13. Nutrasweet
14. Beer!


He'd walk into his kitchen the next morning and tear out his own eyeballs. Ha ha ha!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if he wipes his arse with Parchment Paper?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice idea, yes. I would like to see that guy in a shop with his 'grocery list', dragging that half-a-tonne fridge behind him.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Sadly, Bart, I think the fridge is merely a memory aid. The poor fellow probably gets to the grocery store and thinks, "Now, what did I write on the fridge? Ah yes, I needed organic paper, goat water, bottled butter, and... wait a minute... that's not... what the... GAAAAHHH!!!"

Hee hee hee. Sucker.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home