Thursday, June 22, 2006

Greener

I was reading a few blogs earlier today that share a similar mindset. That is to say:


"Sorry about the lack of posts. I'm so busy at the moment - with my modeling contracts, my skydiving school, my seat on the United Nations Security Council, and the simple pleasures of time with my devoted friends and perfect family - that I barely have time to blog. I'm getting emails from my hundreds of readers asking why I haven't posted, so 'll get something up tomorrow in between picking up my new Audi and my lunch date with Alain de Botton."


Grrrrr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blandwagon said...

I can see there's a good reason why coveting rates a whole Commandment of its own.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Eric B. said...

For the record, I'm not picking up my Audi until next week.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home