Monday, May 16, 2005

Yay!

A brief re-read of the last few entries reveals a certain amount of doom and gloom. The next entry is certainly going to be about pain and woe, so it's probably a good idea at this point to spread a little joy around.


I had phone calls over the last couple of days letting me know all the items in my insurance claim following the burglary have been approved. All I had to do was front up at a couple of stores and collect my stuff.


The good news is that iPods and digital cameras like mine are no longer in production, so I had to get the latest equivalents. So my Canon PowerShot A75 with 3.2 megapixels has been replaced with the Canon Powershot A85 with 4 megapixels. My 15G iPod has been replaced by a 20G iPod. And my old iTrip, which was almost always a little off-tune after it had been dropped a few times, has been replaced with a new one which reproduces sound as clear as crystal.


Ironically my original iPod's warranty expires today, so I basically get a whole second year of guarantee on it (and its infamously lacklustre battery).


Earlier this week I had an idea to go down to the pawn shops in this area and see if I could find my stolen possessions. Call me shallow, but that idea had now gone right out of the window. Mwhahahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home